måndag 8 februari 2021

What has been going on?

2021 is here and before I dive into blogging again, there are some updates to be done.

Me and Svart divorced in 2019. It was my choice and something that has been on the way for a while. We parted way as friends but we have no contact today.
My life has since then centred around my work at Bethesda,( you will read more about it later) my friends and my family.
The biggest thing after the divorce has been to learn to live for myself, to be a bit more free and to form my life in a different direction.
During these two years, I have learned so much about my self, my strengths and what I need to be happy.

The other thing is that I've been working from home office since March 2020, a great privilege and that have also impacted my view of self-care and what's important in life.

These are the two main things and most likely I will write about my personal journey a bit more. Perhaps more about my work and about the sanity in a pandemic.

We’ll see!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar